Questions about shipping

Ask Sam and Terri any questions you may have about Final Sword Productions

Questions about shipping

Postby Red Wanderer » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello there !

I contact you here with some questions about the shipping.

First one is ;
I don't found an estimated deliveries time on the site, so can you telling us an ETA for America/Europe/Asia/Africa/Moon/etc, please ? Or maybe telling us what postal service you use and we'll be able to check out by ourself ?

Second question is ;
I still see "This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment" on the order after 1-2 weeks now. Is it normal ? I suppose it's just a kind of missing actualisation, but I profit of this new forum to put my worried question in it ;p

And my last dumbies question ;
I don't see any pictures in the "Saganami Island Tactical Simulator" section. Do you plan to add some in the future ?

I know, I looks like a kind of restless kid waiting for a Christmas gift...
Well... I guess I'll sit in this corner, keep calm and wait.
Red Wanderer

Re: Questions about shipping

Postby TerriPray » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Shipping - we use Priority Mail for overseas and the majority of the Continental USA. UPS is an option for Continental USA - but one the customer has to pick. We can't give an ETA for overseas - as it can easily be held in customs for days, even weeks. We've also had situations where packages have been held in customs for up to 2 months. This is something we have zero control over. Shipping times in the US vary, even with priority as they've removed the guarantee on times - however, once it's shipped it's normally between 3 and 7 days.

"This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment" on the order after 1-2 weeks now. - We're a small company, with two people handling 99.9% of the work - so sometimes the awaiting fulfillment doesn't get changed to shipped, or awaiting shipping - and we're working on implementing a new system and we hope to improve there. That said, there will be times when the awaiting fulfillment status is due to missing pieces such as mini's, T-shirts, or laminated pieces.

On pictures, this is a Sam job in the evenings, after production. They will be added, unfortunately relaying out box wraps, covers and mini cards has taken priority. Thank you for the nudge on this, it's far too easy for web work to fall off the radar by the time he sits down at the computer in the evening.
TerriPray

Postby Red Wanderer » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:37 pm

All clear ! Thanks for your answers !

Oh and about picture, don't be mad, it was just a question, I don't judge your job.
But if I have to judge you, I have to say than each time I ask something on the forum you are always super fast to answer, and it's obviously pretty nice :)
Red Wanderer

Postby TerriPray » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:20 pm

We don't take offense at the questions - so we're not mad at all. Things will slip through the cracks and notes/messages/questions like this help remind us where we need to improve.

I'm the main 'communications officer' as it were. As such I man the forum and the Facebook page. As such I try to check both several times a day when we're not on the road for a convention. There will be times, such as convention road trips, or storms taking down the internet here (we're in a small town in Minnesota), when there will be delays - but we'll do our best to keep the lines of communication open!
TerriPray

Postby TerriPray » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Scott provided two examples of the situation: "We have two samples going to an associate for a major Euro game show. One has been sitting at Chicago's airport for a month. The second made it to Frankfort and is sitting sitting there a week later. I check the tracking numbers daily but..."
TerriPray

Return to Ask Sam and Terri